Friday, January 07, 2005

Buh-bye, Bo-hoo-hoo-hol!

Tomorrow we fly back to Manila. While part of me is looking forward to the familiar (Hello Orlando, I missed you! Hello my bed, I missed you too! Hello Club Bath, hahahaha!) another part of me wishes I don’t have to go back to work. Or else just find a new job. Oh, the work is fine. We just have an officemate whom everyone hates, and now that she’s flexing her muscles in her power-tripping bid to be Miss I’m-So-Indispensable, the work atmosphere in the office isn’t exactly chipper of late. That is what I’m so not looking forward to.

Still, I’m pretty sure when I get back into the groove of things with work, I’ll start enjoying myself again despite of Miss Office Bitch.

At the very least, I can start uploading all these pictures I took! Wheeee!

Flying to Bohol, they sang Christmas songs during the in-flight game in Cebu Pacific. Now that the season is over, I wonder if they’ll be singing songs that have the words “crash” and “fall” and “drowning” in them. I am so wishing they would.

So goodbye for now, Bohol! Goodbye to the province where there’s a videoke machine in every resort (punyeta, at bakit ang laging may hawak ng mikropono ay yung sintunado na’t malakas pang bumirit?!), slow drivers, slow service (I’ve since come to accept this; I think it has something to do with the slow pace of life here), and… no hada! Anubayan?! It’ll take a longer stay for me to figure out where the gay action is in Bohol.

Where are the pink tarsiers when you need them?!