Wednesday, July 14, 2004

Getting A Head Of Myself

I think it’s sad what has happened regarding Angelo de la Cruz. I think the government should not pull out our humanitarian contingent and give in to terrorists. I hate how many different sectors are using this incident for their selfish motives. They’re not really concerned with Angelo, they’re more concerned with their “causes.” I hate how certain people are blaming GMA and the government for the plight of Angelo and other OFWs; as if things were just that simple. I agree with the news blackout; only his immediate family should be given info, and even then they should not talk to the local media. I hate how the local media is sensationalizing the issue.

And I know it’s a mean thought, but is it also possible that Angelo was just stupid enough to be abducted?

*****

What a pa-relevant episode! I should just stick to mindless fun.