Thursday, July 08, 2004

70s Disco Ball

Time to show your age. Supply the missing line. Then identify the title of song and name of artist:

[1] Everywhere you go
Lights flash
All you gotta hold
Is the cash
While you think you’re able
It’s time to have a label
____________________________

[2] Instinctively you give to me
The love that I need
I cherish the moments with you
____________________________
I’m aware that you’re cheating
When no one makes me feel like you do

[3] The night is young and full of possibilities
Well come on and let yourself be free
____________________________
Tonight was made for me and you

[4] Lookin’ for a lover who needs another
__________________________
Wanna share my love with a warm blooded lover
Wanna bring a wild man back home

[5] Can’t let go and it doesn’t matter how I try
_________________________
To dreams that never will come true
Am I strong enough to see it through
Go crazy is what I will do

[6] Now you and me, we’re both the same
But you call yourself by different names
Now your mama won’t like it when she finds out
_________________________