Saturday, February 05, 2005

My Current Local Showbiz Crushes

Shet, pabata ng pabata sila! I think I’m turning into a pedophile.

On the left is JC Cuadrado. Ang square ng name niya, noh? A-hihihihihi! Seriously, one can be reduced to a giggly-girl when face to face with him. And take note… I almost saw him shirtless! Had I entered the men’s room five minutes earlier, I would have witnessed the yummilicious sight! Haaay!

On the right is the runner up to this “talent” star search recently conducted by our network (take note the quotation marks). Aaron’s only 19 years old! (I wonder if all he ever wanted was love.) Actually sungki ang ngipin niya, at hindi rin naman siya masyadong magaling umarte sa drama. But he dances well (he looks like he’s really enjoying himself while dancing) and he can do a mean comic screaming faggot role—very un-PC and cliché-ridden, but despite all that he pulls it off. Joskopo, at 19 years old manamis-namis pa ang kanyang… ahem.

Between the two of them? Why NOT?!