Monday, January 31, 2005

Cunning Linggo

Wow. For the first time in a looong time, I spent the whole day Sunday at home.

Okay, to be strict about it, I spent the first five and a half hours of Sunday in Bed, dancing on the ledge for more than two hours. The guy dancing next to me was grinding his butt on my crotch; I decided to put my hands inside his polo shirt and tweak his nipples. Tits for twat. But we only went that far. After I stepped down, I didn’t see him anymore that night. (Come to think of it, I don’t quite remember his face. He was very tall, so I didn’t look up too often to memorize his features. Also he had his back to me most of the time, a-hihihi!)

Sunday is usually the time I go and watch a movie and/or go to the bath house if I’m feeling horny. (When I was younger I’d go watch a movie if I was feeling horny. Not anymore. Cruising in the movie house for me is sooo yesterday.) But Saturday night before going to Bed I was in bed at the bath house with two other guys. Yep, threesome ito, mga pare! And I got to fulfill one of my fantasies: me humping a guy while sucking another. Okay naman sha. May bolitas pa yung guy na I was sucking. Iba rin pala sumubo ng may ball-bearings.

So you can imagine by Sunday I was feeling contented and strangely pious. NOOO, I didn’t go to mass—baka pasukin na naman ng mangnanakaw ang kotse ko, noh! I just felt like my body didn’t need to do anything sexual. So I spent the day with the family watching the extensive documentary “Star Wars: Empire of Dreams” on the bonus disc of the Star Wars Trilogy on DVD. Then before dinner we watched Close Encounters Of The Third Kind because according to my mom, “Nakalimutan ko na ang umpisa ng pelikula.” Ah, okey. “Hindi ba si Drew Barrymore nasa pelikulang ito?” Wow, Mommy! You know Drew Barrymore! But no, you don’t know your Spielberg filmography; E.T. po yon.

By evening I was trawling the TV, looking for something nice to watch. There was this Korean soap opera on the Arirang Channel which was interesting only because the Korean guy was cute. There was also another Korean soap opera in another Korean cable channel that had not just one but two cute male leads! All these cute singkit men! Haaay!

By 11:30pm I was asleep.