Monday, August 16, 2004

Zombie Monday

It’s a Monday and boy, am I sleepy!

Nope, it’s not because of my Friday and Saturday outings, but I’m sure they contributed to this. Last night while coming home from Makati, my brother sent me a text message saying that our street was flooded thanks to torrential rains which poured down around 10pm. Since I was at the Libis area, I decided to have a late dinner first. After I ate the rain was still pouring down hard. So I stayed at a 24-hr internet café to blog (see previous episode) and while away the time. When I finished posting, I looked up at the time and to my surprise, it was already 1:30am! Going home I still had to take a longer but drier route, so by the time my head hit my pillow, it was past 2am already.

Today my energy level is on “standby” mode. I’m cruising on back-up power. Tonight I will go straight to bed, with a lower case “b”.