Saturday, August 14, 2004

Friday the 13th

At 11:15pm Friday night, the different promo heads met and assessed the situation. It was close to midnight and a gazillion plugs were still to be produced. I offered to drop my load from the list and instead work on it Saturday afternoon.

So I headed for Bed immediately. After all, the stars said my Friday the 13th will be a gorgeous date with winking and Uranus involved. I know, I know, when I got to Bed it was already Saturday, Aug. 14, but what the heck, right? Minor quibbles as far as I’m concerned.

So how did last night go? Well, at around 3am I locked lips with a guy named Ben while he shoved his hand inside my pants and fondled me. We went at it for several minutes while everyone else around us danced wildly to the beat. Once in a while a third party would join in the fun, and Ben and I would oblige. But then he’d move on, and we’d go back to exploring each other with our tongues.

At around 4:30am I told him, “I have to be going.” Will I be back in Bed next week, he asked. “Oh, tomorrow night I’ll be here,” I said. Perhaps so will he, he said.

We’ll see.