Sunday, July 25, 2004

Dance And Sing (Get Up And Do Your Thing)

After several trips to Bed, I realized that my “market” isn’t really there. In my earlier trips I’d go there solo and try to make eye contact and all that but I’d end up going home solo anyway. So I made a resolution to go to Bed not to score but to just enjoy the music. And dance like a dervish.

Tonight was slightly different. I dirty danced with a guy who looked like Onyok Velasco: short-cropped hair and a muscular though slightly pudgy body; you know he doesn’t go to the gym, but he is physically active so his body developed muscle bulk. He was shirtless and sweating like a prizefighter during round three. Our crotches were joined together; every thrust I felt his cock and mine getting harder and harder.

Later on we had another guy sandwiched between us. Our hands were all over each other’s bodies—chest, legs, crotch, ass. It was pretty hot.

But much later on I got tired of all that and I excused myself to go to the bathroom. After taking a piss, I headed straight for the exit without hesitation.

On my way home I switched on the radio: “Lonely, I’m Mister Lonely, I have nobody to call my own, ah-hawwwww!”

Aba leche! Nananadya pa ang putah!

So I sang out loud along with the song so that I could take control over the situation. And pretty soon I was laughing and singing as I was driving: “I wish that I could go baaack hooooooome!”