Saturday, June 19, 2004

Delete From Memory Bank

The corridor was dimly-lit. The little red lights placed near the floor provided just enough light to make out shapes, bulges, curves, general features. Men of different sizes and shapes prowled the corridors, peering intently thru the gloom, sizing each other up.

I spotted an open cubicle. I planted myself at the doorway, my eyes on the look-out for a prospect, a fuck for the night. In this place a guy is reduced to mere sinewy shoulders, bulging pecs, a thick cock, a tight ass, a cute face. If I’m really lucky I might get a guy who has at least one of the above. If I’m just lucky I might be able to get a guy.

After a minute, one guy stopped in front of me. Tall, about 5’7”, and lean in an underage way. His hair is endearingly unruly, like I imagined Harry Potter’s hair to be. He flashed his little-boy-lost smile. I nodded my head, and stepped into the cubicle. He followed in, and I locked the door.

The lock had barely clicked shut when he reached out his hands and started fondling my chest. I heard his breathing go faster, deeper. His hand went lower and as he kneeled down he took off the towel wrapped around my waist.

After working wonders with his mouth, he climbed back up and I started nibbling and licking his ears. He moaned and said, “It’s my pirst time here.”

I pretended I didn’t notice the p at first. “Really?” I asked. “Well then… I’ll make this memorable for you.”

I plunged my tongue in his right ear. He moaned even louder. “Ahhh!” he said. “I will not porget you eber,” he whispered between moans.

That’s when when I started losing my hardness. My mind was going, “If he keeps on talking…!” I decided to concentrate on sucking his nipples.

He had an inspiration. He suddenly whispered to me, “Hey, you wanna orgi? Let’s orgi!”

“Or-gi?!” I repeated.

“Yeah! I’ll go outside and get one more. You want?”

Oh, he meant orgy. Geez.

“No thanks,” I said, planted my lips on his and plunged my tongue in his mouth. That shut him up.

Minutes later, both of us spent, he stood up to leave. I was about to open the door when he said, “Wait. There are many peoples outside.”

Peoples? I sighed inwards. Memo to me: either conduct interview first, or stick to body language only.