Monday, October 04, 2004

The Force Is With Me

(music up)
Tan-tan!
Ta-ta-ta-tan-tan!
Ta-ta-ta-tan-tan!
Ta-ta-ta-tan!


To quote Darth Vader: “I have you now!”


Watched A New Hope (that’s the original Star Wars, re-titled when George Lucas released the two other films after it) last Saturday and The Empire Strikes Back on Sunday. My mom wants to watch Return of the Jedi today because she’s dying to know what happened to Hans Solo after he was put to deep-freeze. Apparently she’s forgotten most of the third film; if I were her, I’d forget the portion with the Ewoks too.

But what I’m really dying to watch is the fourth disc, where the mega-documentary Empire of Dreams: The Story of the Star Wars Trilogy is found. Entertainment Weekly already raved about that information-loaded feature. Truly a geek-fest treat.