Sunday, September 19, 2004

Going Straight To Bed

Met a guy in Bed who, after rubbing elbows and putting his arm around me, invited me to the dance floor. There he held me tight, crotch rubbing against crotch. Then he grabbed my hand and shoved it to his crotch so I could feel his hardness. So I grabbed his hand and he returned my gesture. Then he kissed me deep, tongue sliding on tongue.

Later on we stepped outside so we could talk. He’s fairly well built; he obviously works out, but perhaps not regularly. He has a face which, while not universally handsome (meaning 8 out of 10 will declare him handsome—Brad Pitt being a prime example), is good-looking enough to interest a fair number of guys; and he is well aware of that.

He said he was straight but was cool doing the things we just did back in Bed. His reason: wala namang mawawala sa kanya, kaya okey lang.

Oh really now.

So I said, okay. (Sabay shrug my shoulders.)

We exchanged numbers; he wanted us to go out for coffee sometime this week. I invited him to watch a movie, but he insisted he didn’t want to enter a dark movie house. Just coffee, he said.

Somewhere inside my brain my “user-friendly” alert is going off.