Wednesday, June 02, 2004

Relax, Watch A Movie... Win A Bike

Yesterday I was so busy editing and preparing for a presentation to our new boss that when I looked up it was already 10:30pm. This morning I skipped gym and went straight to our presentation which is still on-going at this very moment. I just snuck out.

There are times when I love being busy. I’m productive and at the same time I’m distracted from random thoughts and concerns that range from the trivial (“I need to lose more inches off my tummy”) to the troubling (“Why do I still have this disquiet re my dad’s death?”) But while my mind is distracted, my body gets tired and restless.

Times like these, I need a juicy… cock.

Which reminds me: at a dinner party, Daniel/la told me how he/she would sometimes direct people (especially our former classmates) to The McVie Show whenever they’d ask him/her, “So how’s McVie?” However, he/she always warns them to watch out for the, err, explicitly gay content of some of the episodes.

I told him, oh let them see it. They’re adults, they can handle it. And if they cannot, no one’s pointing a gun to their heads. They can easily log off.

Well, they might be reading it while their kids are beside them, Daniel/la argued.

In my mind I rolled my eyes. And I dropped the subject.