Saturday, October 16, 2004

Nu-ni-nu-ni-nu….

Today Orlando’s having his regular check-up at the casa so here I am whiling my time at the office until they tell me he’s ready for pick-up. I’ve already gone to the gym, and part of me wants to take the MRT train and go to Shangri-la Mall and watch a movie. It’s a toss up between House of Flying Daggers (again) and Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow. Sheesh, I hate being on standby mode!

I’m sleepy; I think I’ll catch a few winks. Later I’ll be wide awake in Bed.

*****

Argh! Orlando needed new brake pads and shit. That’s times four! Add to that his comprehensive insurance needs to be renewed by the end of the month… haaay naku! So when people ask me, “Don’t you long to have a kid to call your own?” I just dramatically raise an eyebrow. Mahal mag-alaga, ‘noh!