Thursday, March 17, 2005

New Phone

Well, well, well! It seems that every year our company phones are upgraded. All we have to do is give back our old units and choose from a slew of new ones. Image hosted by Photobucket.com Depending on one’s rank and the phone model, our new phone can either be fully subsidized or we fork over a bit more to get the more expensive ones. Because my old unit was stolen, I have to pay for the loss of that unit. Fine, cheap lang naman yun, at depreciated na rin. I looked at the new models available. My phone of choice, the Sony Ericsson S700i, is out of my reach (at my rank, I would have to fork over Php14,000+ to get that unit). So I decided to go for the SE K700i. Not bad, considering it’ll be fully subsidized. I don’t need to pay for anything! Wheee! We’ll be getting our new phones within the month.

Now if only the company can start subsidizing iPods. (Plus, I hope Miss X doesn’t start eyeing my new phone.)