Sunday, February 27, 2005

Grrr-rant Me (An Ear)

Nakanampoootcha, haaay naku! Ayoko na! I give up. Kung sino pa ang type mo, siya pa ang lalayo-layo sa ‘yo. At kung sino pa ang type ka niya, siya pa ang dedmatic ka. *sigh!* Story of my life. All those happy couples? Fakers. Mga fekkis lahat sila ever!

This has got to be the most immature episode in The McVie Show yet. And I love it!

Just a few hours ago in Bed, someone whom I was flirting with the whole night leans over and tells me, while laughing, “You know, you’re too smart for your own good.” Too smart? Gee, nobody told me when I was a kid that I shouldn’t be “too smart.” Too smart?! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrgh!!! There are too many fucking stoooooooopid people already in the world, and you want me to not be “too smart” too?!

Shet. I need to get some sleep. It’s bad to ask me to come to work on a Saturday afternoon. Gets on my nerves.