Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Bullet Points

Finally bought Back To The Future I & II, plus Aliens (the one directed by James Cameron) for good measure. The next on my purchase list: a more than decent digital camera.

Funny thing is, I have all these new DVDs but I don’t have time to watch them yet. Sigh.

*****

My mom is coming back from Bohol this Friday, and I’m taking a leave from work to pick her up at the airport. Since my boss allowed me to take the whole day off, I’m going to Bed Thursday evening to check out the scene. Mwhehehehe!

*****

One of my teammates was hospitalized today for appendicitis. He’s scheduled for operation at 9 in the evening. That means he’ll be out for the rest of the week, so I’ll have to take on his load. But I don’t mind, though. I prefer previewing and editing over meeting with clients.